For 2017 we are trying something new.
- Each month the class is open, so you can bring any ONE fish that you think can win.
- If your fish places 1st, 2nd, or 3rd, you can not show that fish again for all of 2017. Also you can not show for 2017 that same type (same species or color variety) of fish. So if you win 3rd place with a black angelfish you can not show any black angelfish for the rest of the year. You can though show a koi, silver, marble, etc. angelfish.
- If you fish did not place 1st, 2nd, or 3rd you may re-show the fish.
- Prize money has increased for 2017.Each month (January—November) there will be a cash payout of:
1st. place $10.00
2nd. place $5.00
3rd. place $3.00
- In December 2017, only new entries can be entered. If you won 1st, 2nd or 3rd place during the year, that fish and it’s same species/color strain can not be re-entered including the December show. December show prizes are $50.00 for 1st place, $25.00 for 2nd place and $10.00 for 3rd place.
With these changes the hope is that the club will see a greater participation in showing their fish.
The bowl show is managed by Bill Bilski.