For 2018 we are trying something new.
- Each month the class is open, so you can bring any ONE fish that you think can win.
- If your fish places 1st, you can not show that fish again for all of 2017. Also, you cannot, for 2018 show the same type (same species or color variety) of fish. So if you win 1rd place with a black angelfish you can not show any black angelfish for the rest of the year until December. You can though show a koi, silver, marble, etc. angelfish.
- If you fish did not place 1st, you may re-show the fish.
- Prize money for 2018. Each month (January—November) there will be a cash payout of:
1st. place $10.00
2nd. place $5.00
3rd. place $3.00
- In December 2018, any fish, even if they won during the year, can be entered. If December show prizes are $50.00 for 1st place, $25.00 for 2nd place and $10.00 for 3rd place.
- NEW FOR 2018. You must have participated at least two times during 2018 in the monthly bowl show in order to be allowed to participate in the December 2018 bowl show OR attended 4 meetings during the year. We will be taking attendance, so be sure to sign in so you get credit for your attendance.
With these changes, the club hopes to see a greater participation from more members during the year as well as having great fish in the December final show.
With these changes the hope is that the club will see a greater participation in showing their fish.
The bowl show is managed by David Hearn